Question Asus TUF FX505DU vs Acer Nitro 5 (2019)

Jul 31, 2019
I'm planning to buy a new gaming laptop and after a few research i managed to narrow my choice into these laptop. First is Asus TUF FX505DU and second is Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54. They have the same prices in my country so for me it is now down to the specs. I wanted to get Asus TUF FX505DU because on paper it seems nice but i worried that the processor might gave me some trouble. On the other hand there's Acer Nitro 5 AN-515-54 that has a weaker graphics card (GTX 1650 compared to Asus GTX 1660 TI) it has a stronger processor (Intel Core i5-9300H compared to Asus Ryzen 7 3750H). I'm new to this "tech" thingy so which one has the best gaming capabilities?. I'm also open to any laptop suggestion but unfortunately these 2 laptop is the most that i could afford with my budget.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Sagar_20

Distinguished
Both are great budget laptops.

All comes down to preference, like design, portability, performance, etc.

but in this case Asus FX505 is hands down the better choice. It's not only more powerful but also lighter. It might heat more but will deliver better performance.

Though for an average gamer, Acer Nitro 5 (2019) could be the better choice.

Reactions: hanjir
Jul 31, 2019
Both are great budget laptops.

All comes down to preference, like design, portability, performance, etc.

but in this case Asus FX505 is hands down the better choice. It's not only more powerful but also lighter. It might heat more but will deliver better performance.

Though for an average gamer, Acer Nitro 5 (2019) could be the better choice.
Thanks!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ediyantoginting