Question ASUS TUF GAMING B550 PLUS (WI-FI) + RYZEN 5700G freezing

Sep 22, 2022
Hey, i have this problem with this PC configuration, it seems like it is the RAM that is causing the problems because I already tried everything but haven't changed the RAM modules yet.
These are 16 (2x8GB) G.skill Ripjaws 3200MHz 16CL rams. I looked the number part in the QVL of my mobo and I found them in the list so I thought there won't be any problem with these, but at the end of the day i find myself dealing with problems of system stability.
First windows freezes quite often and some games crash, also i'm having the same problems with Ubuntu.
I have been thinking of buying 2 new ram sticks Corsair Vengeance RGB RT (2x16GB) 3600MHz 18CL, haven't found them on the QVL of this mobo but i found another one that seems like they have the same specifications, but only the height of the module is different according to the nomenclature of corsair RAMs.
Should I do this? would i be dealing with more freezing and crashing bugs? or what RAM would you recommend for this mobo?

Hey, i have this problem with this PC configuration, it seems like it is the RAM that is causing the problems because I already tried everything but haven't changed the RAM modules yet.
These are 16 (2x8GB) G.skill Ripjaws 3200MHz 16CL rams. I looked the number part in the QVL of my mobo and I found them in the list so I thought there won't be any problem with these, but at the end of the day i find myself dealing with problems of system stability.
First windows freezes quite often and some games crash, also i'm having the same problems with Ubuntu.
I have been thinking of buying 2 new ram sticks Corsair Vengeance RGB RT (2x16GB) 3600MHz 18CL, haven't found them on the QVL of this mobo but i found another one that seems like they have the same specifications, but only the height of the module is different according to the nomenclature of corsair RAMs.
Should I do this? would i be dealing with more freezing and crashing bugs? or what RAM would you recommend for this mobo?
Do you have latest BIOS installed ?