[SOLVED] Asus TUF Gaming VG249Q

benjamin.he9

Prominent
Aug 24, 2018
I was wondering if anyone that has a VG249Q or has a Asus TUF Gaming mondel close to it, whats the best calibration for the monitor for the best experience. I recently got this, monitor not much info on this. I mostly play FPS and MOBA games. If you have a site or video for the best setup I should try, linking it would be much appreciated.

Solution
I have this monitor. I use default racing mode with user-defined color temp where BGR is 100. I set my brightness to 58 and contrast to 80, Trace Free to 60, and I sometimes use adaptive sync but most of the time I don't use it.
Jul 8, 2020
I have this monitor. I use default racing mode with user-defined color temp where BGR is 100. I set my brightness to 58 and contrast to 80, Trace Free to 60, and I sometimes use adaptive sync but most of the time I don't use it.

Solution

benjamin.he9

Prominent
Aug 24, 2018
Okay i shall try that and see if I need to adjust things to my liking. Btw I'm wondering what trace free do? Cause I just don't won't to raise the response time on the monitor.