[SOLVED] ASUS TUF GAMING x3 5700 XT Owners , can you tell me about the card? How is it?

Sangeeth Sivan

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2015
Hi,
I ordered a ASUS TUF Gaming x3 5700 XT. There is no going back its already on the way. But i just want to know how good is the card ? What are the temps like ?
I don't care about fan noises. But i just want to know if the performance is okay and also any specific instructions to have the card run cool and still give best performance , should i undervolt ? also does it comes with a dual bios mode or what? Thanks.

Solution
IF there is "no going back" then what does it really matter. It is what it is. These are questions you might have asked BEFORE you bought the card. Now, whatever you get, you, apparently, get.

I'm guessing since you say "no going back" that you are not in a country like the US, UK, Canada, Australia, etc. where returns are actually not a big deal. I've returned three cards in the last two months, without issue, and without having to pay a dime for shipping.

So, regardless of all that, the best way to see what is actually expected behavior for that card would be to look at professional reviews. Asking average people for those kinds of details is likely to simply get you five different answers.

And, since nobody has one of these yet...
IF there is "no going back" then what does it really matter. It is what it is. These are questions you might have asked BEFORE you bought the card. Now, whatever you get, you, apparently, get.

I'm guessing since you say "no going back" that you are not in a country like the US, UK, Canada, Australia, etc. where returns are actually not a big deal. I've returned three cards in the last two months, without issue, and without having to pay a dime for shipping.

So, regardless of all that, the best way to see what is actually expected behavior for that card would be to look at professional reviews. Asking average people for those kinds of details is likely to simply get you five different answers.

And, since nobody has one of these yet, and there are zero reviews, then nobody is going to actually be able to tell you anything about them.

Solution