Question Asus TUF gaming x570 plus or asus rog strix x570 f ?

Nov 22, 2019
I've research for so long and i found this two models for my ryzen 7 3700x and rtx 2070 super .
which one is the best? (thanks)

You can't go wrong with either board. The ROG Strix is a step up and if it's in your budget I'd got with that one. The TUF is a solid board as well.

Having just built a similar PC I can say you are going to love it once its done. Gaming is buttery smooth with a 2070S at 1440p.

I've research for so long and i found this two models for my ryzen 7 3700x and rtx 2070 super .
which one is the best? (thanks)
If price difference isn't important have you looked at which features are more appealing?

They'll probably do the basics pretty much the same as CPU (any Ryzen), GPU(any), memory and system NVME should perform essentially identical. So instead look at SATA ports, secondary M.2 slots for data NVME drive(s), USB ports, PCIe slots. And even aesthetics (colors and accents).

Those are all things only you would have an idea which appeals more. If it were my choice, I'd look for more NVME M.2 sockets to support 100% ultra high speed storage.