Review Asus TUF Gaming Z590-Plus WIFI Review: TUF Enough

Co BIY

Splendid
I enjoy these midrange reviews because these are boards I may actually be in the market for. The tradeoffs between the options are interesting.

I think the tables with the "best" board on the bottom are confusing . The "best" should be at the top even when that means it has a lower number.

And why is the MSI MEG Ace always at the top regardless of it's performance in a given test ? ( I don't think Tom's would sell top billing on every table regardless of scores - Especially when the top is sometimes the worst spot the way the tables are set.)

Reactions: Howardohyea

Howardohyea

Commendable
May 13, 2021
I enjoy these midrange reviews because these are boards I may actually be in the market for.
I just read those reviews for fun, it is interesting to see different boards with different perks/aspects.

It might be me though but I really would like to see a CMOS clear button on the rear IO, or have the CMOS battery not blocked under a graphics card

MainFramR1

Commendable
Feb 22, 2019
I enjoy these midrange reviews because these are boards I may actually be in the market for. The tradeoffs between the options are interesting.

I think the tables with the "best" board on the bottom are confusing . The "best" should be at the top even when that means it has a lower number.

And why is the MSI MEG Ace always at the top regardless of it's performance in a given test ? ( I don't think Tom's would sell top billing on every table regardless of scores - Especially when the top is sometimes the worst spot the way the tables are set.)
The top result in the charts is always the same and a reference for the 10900K versus the 11900K (AMD reviews its a 3900X). In other words, it's not the board, but the CPU used as a reference and is not included in the performance sort.

Reactions: Co BIY
Dec 13, 2021
Asus’ TUF Gaming Z590-Plus WIFI includes three M.2 slots with a unique latching system, a USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C port, integrated Wi-Fi 6 and capable power delivery. Priced at around $250, it isn’t cheap but compares well to similarly priced Intel boards.

Asus TUF Gaming Z590-Plus WIFI Review: TUF Enough : Read more
Joe,

If you look st the graphics for this board, it states 3Gbs for SATA connectivity. When I have seen 6Gbs including on your review.

Would it be possible for someone on your side to notify ASUS of this error?

Jonathan

TRENDING THREADS