Question ASUS TUF LC 240 making weird noise

hadiahmed29

Honorable
Feb 23, 2018
Hi guys hope you all are well

So basically i got myself a new cooler 2 days back and it's been giving a mild beep noise not beep but very similar to a dead hard disk type beep it's very minimal but a sound is coming i don't know if its okay its so minimal that i wouldn't hear it if my glass panel is on i have removed it due to heat here in Asia
i've did some research but couldn't find any solution it's not rattling either sometimes i hear a bubbling but both are different noises to each other i can try and upload the noise if you guys want me to but due to other hardware noise i doubt my mobile recorder will catch it.

Here is the picture of my cooler : View: https://imgur.com/a/RrWZhpN

The pump has been inverted because the tubes were touching the panel and the side fan and a fan on the exhaust is missing because it was touching the rams and couldn't fit in.

Lutfij

Titan
You're effectively using a 240mm as an 120mm AIO with the removal of that 120mm fan above the ram slot, yes you needed to remove that due to clearance but what's preventing you from mounting the AIO in the front with the pump in the right orientation? Make and model of you case? By Asia, mind sharing your country/location? Asia is a region/continent, not a place and as such temps will vary depending on which country you go to on the map.

Processor in the build?

hadiahmed29

Honorable
Feb 23, 2018
You're effectively using a 240mm as an 120mm AIO with the removal of that 120mm fan above the ram slot, yes you needed to remove that due to clearance but what's preventing you from mounting the AIO in the front with the pump in the right orientation? Make and model of you case? By Asia, mind sharing your country/location? Asia is a region/continent, not a place and as such temps will vary depending on which country you go to on the map.

Processor in the build?

I heard that you shouldn't put the exhaust in the front as it generates more bubbles and your pump will worn out more quickly so had to put them above the case
Case is Thermaltake Level 20 MT
I live in Pakistan so the VRAM temps were rising to 85+ that's why i had to remove the case
Now it isn't that hot so i've put the case back on
The processor is I7 10700 non k
So what do you suggest that should i put the exhaust in the front of the case ?