[SOLVED] ASUS TUF OC 2060 is going above 95 degrees of memory temperature

Dec 11, 2021
I couldn't find any information of what is a normal temperature for this video card it just got at 95 degrees by now on undervolt on a lobby of this "super people" early acess game. Before while I was on tutorial if I'm not mistaken, by pure intuition I opened HW tutorial and saw that it was inconstant at 95 degrees above and low and now on GTA V it's on 95 degrees undervolt at 80 of it's power target. What do I think of this should I talk and send to ASUS to see if it's something about "pads" ? I think there is something wrong here and in one year artifacts are going to appear.

I closed the game (undervolt)

The problem

Last edited:
Reactions: George Stamper
Solution
Thanks for for helping me bro, can you check the latest photo i added is that normal ?? Should I seek warranty help if it passed that mark ?
It should be ok in cases where the video card is stressed in bench tests or gaming sessions. If you see it reaching higher values, you should consider changing the thermal pads. If you use GPU Tweak's presets, it should be ok. Any modification made by you in third party softwares on the overclocking or downclocking side, avoids the warranty.
Dec 11, 2021
Hi !
The operating temperature for the GPU memory, more precisely GDDR6 / 6X is between 0 - 95 to 100 degrees Celsius.
Tj Max - 100-120 celsius (which differs)
So from the picture, i see that everything is fine ! :)
Thanks for for helping me bro, can you check the latest photo i added is that normal ?? Should I seek warranty help if it passed that mark ?

Reactions: George Stamper
Dec 12, 2021
www.pcgarage.ro
It should be ok in cases where the video card is stressed in bench tests or gaming sessions. If you see it reaching higher values, you should consider changing the thermal pads. If you use GPU Tweak's presets, it should be ok. Any modification made by you in third party softwares on the overclocking or downclocking side, avoids the warranty.

Solution