[SOLVED] ASUS TUF X570-PLUS Tomahawk white LED on with built-in ports (no gpu)

Feb 1, 2021
Hi, I searched through the internet to find my issue and while theres alot of forums with a similar issue, didn't find one with the same issue as mine. My setup:
ASUS TUF Gaming X570-plus motherboard
AMD Ryzen 5 3600
EVGA 600BQ power supply
Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 RAM

NO GPU. Using on-board only. My system does not boot up, it gets stuck at the White LED for VGA. 2-3 times, I saw the "Boot-up" green light go on along with the VGA led, but then the boot up green led turns off. Nothing ever shows up on my monitor, and I'm connecting directly to it using HDMI. I read that the HDMI may be disabled by default so I have to use the Display port (again, this is built-in DP port and HDMI ports, No GPU installed at all), so I got a DP-HDMI port converter and tried that way, and still the same. I've tried reseating the CPU, which caused the BOOT UP light to turn on but with the VGA light on as well, so both light were on, but i still got no display. I've taken out all the cables and put them back, swapped RAMs, took out the M2 chip and put it back in as well, nothing seems to get it to boot up. Any idea what else I can do to fix this?