[SOLVED] Asus TUF X570 wifi & RT-AC53 - AC750

ajinkys

Distinguished
May 12, 2014
I have Asus TUF gaming X570 wifi motherboard
And planing to buy wifi router Asus RT-AC53 - AC750.
My internet speed - 25mbps
Location - Mumbai, India

1. DO I need a wifi router to use 4 mobiles phones and other devices in my house or the wifi antenna of the motherboard is sufficient enough if at all it acts like a wifi router ?
  2. For faster internet speed for gaming and HD streaming - a) should I put ethernet fibre cable in wifi router and then connect motherboard wifi with the router or b) put ethernet fibre cable into the back panel to motherboard and then use the extension cable connecting wifi router and motherboard back panel
  3. For my internet speed- is this dual band router sufficient enough to get maximum speed ?

Solution
Location - Mumbai, India

1. DO I need a wifi router to use 4 mobiles phones and other devices in my house or the wifi antenna of the motherboard is sufficient enough if at all it acts like a wifi router ?
  2. For faster internet speed for gaming and HD streaming - a) should I put ethernet fibre cable in wifi router and then connect motherboard wifi with the router or b) put ethernet fibre cable into the back panel to motherboard and then use the extension cable connecting wifi router and motherboard back panel
  3. For my internet speed- is this dual band router sufficient enough to get maximum speed ...
Location - Mumbai, India

3. For my internet speed- is this dual band router sufficient enough to get maximum speed ?
  1. All devices have to connect to router.
  2. That router can go up to 750mbps.
  3. Yes.

Solution