Asus USB Blu-ray is Slim, Portable, Good Looking

Status
Not open for further replies.

dman3k

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
"Along with this slim drive, Asus packed in a few goodies into the bundle such as the CyberLink burning software, and Disc Encryption to allow end-users the ability to password protect entire."

WHAT?!?

igot1forya

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2008
[citation][nom]dman3k[/nom]"Along with this slim drive, Asus packed in a few goodies into the bundle such as the CyberLink burning software, and Disc Encryption to allow end-users the ability to password protect entire."WHAT?!?[/citation]
hahahaha cliff-han..............

liquidblue

Distinguished
May 7, 2009
[citation][nom]Igot1forya[/nom]hahahaha cliff-han..............[/citation]
ger!

Had to finish that one, just like I hope the writer of this article can finish complete thoughts.

tenor77

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
I think it's wrong that the media imposes arbitrary images of the ideal drive beauty on DVD's and Blu-Ray drives in our society, and force them to aspire to these artificial and arbitrary standards.

scook9

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2008
Wow....this is....not news at all! Guess what I have had for 2 months....a slim Blu-ray drive that sits in a slim drive enclosure... AND IT CONNECTS WITH USB AS WELL! Please remind me why this is being hyped up so much? Is it the light up X - seems to be what got the most attention in this whole a(dd)rticle. I'm sorry but this just is not worth "reporting" on at all, unless you are going to report on all external DVD drives now. Nevermind the fact that Blu-Ray actually moves enough data that USB could actually bottleneck this device for playback.

hellraiser06

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2006
Hey, look whos back........... Mr.Kevin Parrish......

Where were you for so many days, sir?? We were missing all the glorious articles (stale) and the awesome usage of grammar that you put on display for us......

Status
Not open for further replies.