ASUS V 9999LE/TD ( 6800LE )

Does this card already have a modified GPU ( NV41 ? ), or are still 8 pipes
to open ?

Tks...

> Does this card already have a modified GPU ( NV41 ? ), or are still 8
pipes
> to open ?
>
> Tks...

Yes, U can get the model with the potential to ulblock it to 16/6 - i am
actually going to get one :)
Best regards
Michal Byrczek

"byru" <mbyrczek@pf.pl> skrev i en meddelelse
> > Does this card already have a modified GPU ( NV41 ? ), or are still 8
> pipes
> > to open ?
> >
> > Tks...
> >
> Yes, U can get the model with the potential to ulblock it to 16/6 - i am
> actually going to get one :)
> Best regards
> Michal Byrczek

Good luck- ;-) - and thank you.

U¿ytkownik "N´far" <rudiNOSPAM@mail.dk> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci

> "byru" <mbyrczek@pf.pl> skrev i en meddelelse
> > > Does this card already have a modified GPU ( NV41 ? ), or are still 8
> > pipes
> > > to open ?
> > >
> > > Tks...
> > >
> > Yes, U can get the model with the potential to ulblock it to 16/6 - i am
> > actually going to get one :)
> > Best regards
> > Michal Byrczek
>
> Good luck- ;-) - and thank you.

There is actually no luck needed im my case, the store i am going to visit
and buy is offering 16/6 moddable versions (they test it in the shop). It is
a bit more expensive (almost nothing). Cool thing :)

Regards

--
Micha³ Byrczek
http://www.blitz-art.com