How To ASUS VC239 The screen is not working

Feb 18, 2020
Hello, I need your help.

My ASUS VC239 screen has problems.
Everything worked normally, until one day it stopped working.
After different tests I decided to change motherboard because it gave no sign of life.
I ordered a new motherboard on the internet. After I connected the motherboard, there were signs of life - the light from the control buttons started working but the screen remained the same with no signs of life.
There is no sign or light on the screen.
The computer could detect the screen model with both motherboard .
I have researched on the internet and there are assumptions that the motherboard must be rewritten.
I found that on the motherboard-screen - heats up a part of it and where when im press on it a sound is heard - I suppose the problem is in it. I was thinking that I can use old motherboard parts and change something on the motherboard-screen.

Please help to solve this problem

New Motherboard
Screen motherboard
Screen Motherboard 1
Old Motherboard
Model Screen
Area heats up

Feb 18, 2020
Hello, I need your help.

My ASUS VC239 screen has problems.
Everything worked normally, until one day it stopped working.
After different tests I decided to change motherboard because it gave no sign of life.
I ordered a new motherboard on the internet. After I connected the motherboard, there were signs of life - the light from the control buttons started working but the screen remained the same with no signs of life.
There is no sign or light on the screen.
The computer could detect the screen model with both motherboard .
I have researched on the internet and there are assumptions that the motherboard must be rewritten.
I found that on the motherboard-screen - heats up a part of it and where when im press on it a sound is heard - I suppose the problem is in it. I was thinking that I can use old motherboard parts and change something on the motherboard-screen.

Please help to solve this problem
New motherboard
Display model
Heating area
Display motherboard