ASUS VE247H Wont turn back on

idolize

Honorable
Jul 23, 2013
My 23.6" ASUS monitor was working fine, I turn off the monitor power for 5 seconds, and now it just wont turn back on. I have used a different power cord, connected to a different outlet, and same results; the screen wont turn on nor any of the power led's. Also, my desktop recognizes the monitor when I connect it via HDMI, going into extended display mode with my second monitor, but still the power will not turn on, despite being perfectly normal before.

Could for any reason some sort of power surge have occurred and fried the monitors power port? It's definitely not a display output problem, just something wrong with the power:/

Any help would be gratefully appreciated!

Thanks

Solution
Ummm, I have a Asus Monitor, this happened to me 3-4 time when I turned of the monitor via its power button (At the front) I had to press it 7-8 times once, at different positions, before it turned back on. Try this, hope it works out for you.

Aizazst

Reputable
Jan 16, 2015
Ummm, I have a Asus Monitor, this happened to me 3-4 time when I turned of the monitor via its power button (At the front) I had to press it 7-8 times once, at different positions, before it turned back on. Try this, hope it works out for you.

Solution