[SOLVED] Asus VG248QG, Acer XF240H or AOC G2590PX?

ProPlayerGR

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2016
I'm looking to buy a new monitor. Which one of those three is the best? Does the asus worth the 30 more euros? Is there someone here who has used these monitors? Btw I have a gtx 1070 so I'm looking for monitors that are g-sync compatible and those were the best I could find.

Solution
All of the monitors you have chosen are TN panel, which means they all have worse color quality than IPS or VA panels, but you will have to live with that, as IPS or VA panel monitors with similar features would costs hundreds more.
Other than that, I would get the Acer monitor, as its the cheapest and doesn't have any drawbacks compared to the others. The ASUS monitor is basically paying 30 euros more for 11 Hz faster refresh rate, which is basically unnoticeable.
All of the monitors you have chosen are TN panel, which means they all have worse color quality than IPS or VA panels, but you will have to live with that, as IPS or VA panel monitors with similar features would costs hundreds more.
Other than that, I would get the Acer monitor, as its the cheapest and doesn't have any drawbacks compared to the others. The ASUS monitor is basically paying 30 euros more for 11 Hz faster refresh rate, which is basically unnoticeable.

Solution

ProPlayerGR

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2016
Why not the AOC though?

TRENDING THREADS