[SOLVED] asus vivobook i7-8750H and GTX 1050 4gb less fps than my pc with older hardware

Aug 17, 2019
hello everyone!
I got Asus vivobook N580GD
i7-8750H
RAM 16gb
GTX 1050 4gb

how is it possible that i do less fps in all games than my normal PC with amd8320FX and gtx 760 2gb? for example in rainbow six siege with the vivobook we are 40-50 fps, with the pc that has gtx 760 90-100 fps??? is possible? i did heaven benchmark and the vivobook has 10 fps less than my pc... gtx 1050 it's not better than a gtx 760?

Solution
Anyways, for LAPTOPs, please try downloading/installing the OEM VGA drivers from the Manufacturer's website. Go to ASUS's website, and under the correct Model number of your Laptop, browse the "downloads" section.

In case of any stability/performance issues in Laptops, it is recommended that you try using the OEM drivers. Also, update other system drivers, including the chipset drivers, as well as BIOS.

Is your Laptop overheating ?
Anyways, for LAPTOPs, please try downloading/installing the OEM VGA drivers from the Manufacturer's website. Go to ASUS's website, and under the correct Model number of your Laptop, browse the "downloads" section.

In case of any stability/performance issues in Laptops, it is recommended that you try using the OEM drivers. Also, update other system drivers, including the chipset drivers, as well as BIOS.

Is your Laptop overheating ?

Solution