zwaarst

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Hello, sorry for my poor Englisch.

Is there somebody with a ASUS graphic card with VR-glasses?
for some games the VR setting are included, But not for most games And it takes a lot of time to find out those settings your self.
My question is is: Is there a site where you can download or find those settings?

G

Nope, these settings just optimize the kind of 3D vieuw of a game. (For instance Depth, distance,...)
They do not allow the game to work with them. The support for 3D glasses must be present in the game itself. And until know i haven't met a lot of games who work descently!

I'll guess we'll have to wait until more game developers start implementing 3D glasses support

Godim

zwaarst

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
ye i now that the option must be avalebol in the game (the game must work with a z-buffer so the card can calculate the depht). But one's it works there are manny different settings, like: eye's, distance, enbosment and vieuw angele.Those settings are different for each game, and i was wondering of there is a site where i can find those settings. Beceause it takes a lot of time to find the good settings with trail an error.