Asus vs. Acer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaz__

Reputable
Nov 27, 2015
Hi!I will buy laptop, but i cant decide which one. Currently im deciding between :
Asus X554LJ-XX006D 624€
Acer E5 573G 529J 620 €

-Asus have more RAM , but Acer have 2 slots
-Acer have better graphic card

But what about quallity, overheating , errors ? Any difference between computer casing ?

And i would like to add SSD to laptop, in place for HDD and HDD in place for DVD.. can i do this on both ?

Thanks for helping me! :)

Solution
Generally speaking the Acer would be better because it has better graphics. You can always upgrade the RAM in the Acer especially since it has 2 slots. However, you cannot upgrade the graphics.

Asus laptop are generally better quality compared to Acer (only average), but they have non-existent tech support.

You can replace the HDD with a SSD. Just search Youtube on how to clone a HDD to a SSD. As for replacing the DVD drive with a HDD... I suppose it is possible, but you will need to search for a bay adapter that is compatible with the laptop you are buying that will allow you to install a HDD in the DVD bay... assume such an adapter exists.
Generally speaking the Acer would be better because it has better graphics. You can always upgrade the RAM in the Acer especially since it has 2 slots. However, you cannot upgrade the graphics.

Asus laptop are generally better quality compared to Acer (only average), but they have non-existent tech support.

You can replace the HDD with a SSD. Just search Youtube on how to clone a HDD to a SSD. As for replacing the DVD drive with a HDD... I suppose it is possible, but you will need to search for a bay adapter that is compatible with the laptop you are buying that will allow you to install a HDD in the DVD bay... assume such an adapter exists.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS