[SOLVED] ASUS vs ASRock

Oct 6, 2021
I want to build AMD PC with CPU AMD Ryzen 9 5900X. But I'm looking for a motherboard and I'm between ASUS vs ASRcok.
Also, I showed in ASUS the motherboad (ASUS Rog Strix X570-F Gaming and I don't know if it's a good this. Is is good?
In addition, I look in website ASRock about motherboard have difference (AQUAD, Phantom Gaming, Creator, Taichi, Steel Legend, Extreme, Pro, Fatal1ty Gaming).
What are the difference between them?
I want my PC for use 3d, vfx, montage, photo editing

Solution
within a single brand the differences in models can be almost anything. one may have better audio, one better power delivery, one better networking, one extra storage options and so on.

you really need to nail down what your specific needs are and start filtering from there. don't fall into the trap of buying the most expensive or least expensive just cause you can. take the time to nail down what is important to your needs and buy accordingly.

of course some extra options won't hurt anything, but something missing will haunt you for the life of the pc.

look at number of sata/usb/m.2 ports, networking options, power delivery and so on and so on. be sure you get all your needs filled then look at what else you can get between...

USAFRet

Titan
I want to build AMD PC with CPU AMD Ryzen 9 5900X. But I'm looking for a motherboard and I'm between ASUS vs ASRcok.
Also, I showed in ASUS the motherboad (ASUS Rog Strix X570-F Gaming and I don't know if it's a good this. Is is good?
In addition, I look in website ASRock about motherboard have difference (AQUAD, Phantom Gaming, Creator, Taichi, Steel Legend, Extreme, Pro, Fatal1ty Gaming).
You'll just have to look deep into the feature differences between whatever boards fit in your budget.

Reliability, they are about the same.

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
within a single brand the differences in models can be almost anything. one may have better audio, one better power delivery, one better networking, one extra storage options and so on.

you really need to nail down what your specific needs are and start filtering from there. don't fall into the trap of buying the most expensive or least expensive just cause you can. take the time to nail down what is important to your needs and buy accordingly.

of course some extra options won't hurt anything, but something missing will haunt you for the life of the pc.

look at number of sata/usb/m.2 ports, networking options, power delivery and so on and so on. be sure you get all your needs filled then look at what else you can get between various models that have those minimum specs you need.

Solution

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
The main thing I would look for is a BIOS flash button your probably going to need it.

The Asus listed has it.

Oct 6, 2021
Hello. :)
Thank you for your answer.
I find this motherboard ASrock x570 Steel Legend. Will I be okay?
I install RTX3060 Ti, G. Skill 64GB, 2xM.2, SSD 2.5, PSU 1200W, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X.