Question Asus VX238H Turns Off After a Few Minutes

Dood76

Honorable
Apr 14, 2013
Hello, I am currently using a two monintor setup, my main monitor being the Asus VG248QE and my second monitor is the Asus VX238H. I have not had any issues in the past, but recently I have been having some.

My main monitor (VG248QE) is working fine, but my secondary one, the VX238H is having some major issues.

After a few minutes, the monitor (VX238H) just turns off randomly, and I cannot turn it back on. The only way to turn it back on is to unplug the power and replug it back in. Note, when the monitor is "off", I can still move my mouse to my "second" monitor even though it is turned off. I also just recently bought a new power adapater and cable, yet the problem still persists.

Any thoughts on how to fix the issue?

Thanks.

Below are just a few of my specs:
PC Specs: CPU: Intel - Core i7-7700K CPU Cooler: Corsair - H115i Motherboard: Asus - ROG STRIX Z270i Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LED 32GB DDR4-3000 Memory Storage: Samsung - 960 PRO 512GB Video Card: Asus - GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Video Card Case: NZXT - Manta Mini ITX Desktop Case Power Supply: Corsair - TXM Gold 750W Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64bit Peripherals and Equipment: Headset/Mic: Astro A40 PC 2nd Gen Mouse: Razer Mamba Chroma Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth Monitor: Asus VG248QE Webcam: Logitech C920