Asus VX248H textures become gritty when moving the camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dudezor26

Prominent
May 30, 2017
Hello there Tom's Hardware community , this is my first time posting in this forum so I will do my best to explain the issue i am encountering. I recently purchased an Asus VX 248H 24 inch monitor and sadly i am dealing with one very annoying problem.
In every game that i play when moving the camera in the game the textures become blurry and gritty , they are un-sharp and it takes 0.2 seconds of standing still for the textures to become crystal clear and sharp again. The monitor is connected through an HDMI to HDMI port and the video card that i am using with it is an R9 270 .I did not have this issue on my old benQ monitor so I am doubtful that the video card is the issue. This is driving me insane currently and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and have a good day

Solution
Hey there Masoner thank you for taking the time to answer me

No the Benq was connected via HDMI -DVI since my old BenQ did not support HDMI-HDMI connection. i Have found that turning the Trace Free technology Asus has down to 0 helped allot and got rid of allot of the issue .

The graphic's card settings seem fine as far as resolution goes

Masoner

Honorable
Jul 19, 2013
Was your benQ connected the same exact way with an HDMI cable?

How about the settings? is your GPU set to a higher resolution or refresh or something else that the new monitor doesn't have?

Have you tried setting the monitors settings to default (if you changed them) to see if it helps.

Can you try the monitor on another pc? even a cable box or streaming stick would work just to see if it's the cable or a settings.

Dudezor26

Prominent
May 30, 2017

Dudezor26

Prominent
May 30, 2017
Hey there Masoner thank you for taking the time to answer me

No the Benq was connected via HDMI -DVI since my old BenQ did not support HDMI-HDMI connection. i Have found that turning the Trace Free technology Asus has down to 0 helped allot and got rid of allot of the issue .

The graphic's card settings seem fine as far as resolution goes

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.