asus x44h wont work

trevney

Honorable
Nov 1, 2012
hi ive tried every thing with my sons asuus x44h running windows 7 , it wont load anything ive tried every thing f9 on boot up , alt+f10 on boot up ive being going for three nights he is meant to take it to school today i got no idea what to do and im not real good at this stuff already please help me its been on this p[age saying , start up repair is checking your system for problems now for 20hours

That's not a good sign, if it's really been 20 hours, you need to re-install Widows. Hopefully you have backups of whatever is on the laptop. If not, the restore partition is on the drive so it will wipe everything on it. You can try booting off a Linux boot disk, then copy the files to an external drive, then use the factory restore option to re-load Windows. If that does not work, the hard-drive could be bad. Contact ASUS support to get a new drive in that case if it's in warranty. If not in warranty, you can just buy a new hard-drive and install Windows on that.

If all of that was pretty much giberish to you, find a friend that knows about computers to help you.