[SOLVED] Asus X570 - E Gaming Motherboard + NZXT H510 Elite - Premium Mid-Tower ATX Case

Nov 9, 2020
I am going to build the PC and really like the mobo Asus X570-E Gaming and NZXT H510 Elite Premium Mid-Tower ATX Case but not sure whether mobo will fit into it without any issues or not also I am planning to get ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3070 OC Edition Graphics Card which is huge with 3 fans so can my NZXT H510 Elite will handle all this perfectly without any extra adjustment? Your advice will be very helpful...Thanks

The reason I choose this cabinet case because it have Type-C port on front panel and really looking nice.

Your suggestions are welcome if there are any other great cabinet cases which I am missing which work nice with Asus X570-E Gaming mobo and also have Type C port on front panel.

Waiting to hear back from you.

Last edited:
Solution
Thanks for all your help till and so far I am almost near to complete the build list except the GPU because it's all depends on it's cost and right time to buy it. But Anyway. I also understand why AIO is so important in gaming system when cabinet have some little flaws in air flow so I have decided to spend little more on this and I have selected this one below because the one you suggested it is also out of stock so I selected next variant of same model below which cost little higher but that's ok for me.

Corsair iCUE H150i RGB Pro XT

I hope it's not like this is "Overkill" or waste of money etc. and perfect for my build but if it is then just say it. Also, The case LIAN LI PC-O11 Dynamic Black we...

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
The Asus X570-E Gaming is just another ATX motherboard, it's not E-ATX, which doesn't have a dimensional standard.
The H510 Elite is an ATX chassis.

You may run into cooling problems or operating thermals out of your comfort zone, but it'll all fit.
H510... a popular model, for obvious reasons, but it's got 2 flaws that are often overlooked:
-Limited cooling options
-Limited cooling potential
There's a workaround of sorts, but cooling was not the focus of this model. As long as you're aware of this going into it, it's fine.

Reactions: GarrettL
Nov 9, 2020
The Asus X570-E Gaming is just another ATX motherboard, it's not E-ATX, which doesn't have a dimensional standard.
The H510 Elite is an ATX chassis.

You may run into cooling problems or operating thermals out of your comfort zone, but it'll all fit.
H510... a popular model, for obvious reasons, but it's got 2 flaws that are often overlooked:
-Limited cooling options
-Limited cooling potential
There's a workaround of sorts, but cooling was not the focus of this model. As long as you're aware of this going into it, it's fine.

The case includes 2 fans for outflow and I am thinking to add a Kraken M22 for inflow in front but still if you think there are better case available which I am missing then please let me know so it will be very helpful. Thanks

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
You like what you like - I'm just giving you a heads up of that model's shortcomings.
If you intend to put both a high power cpu and gpu in there, you will need to do things a bit 'backwards' from the norm, which is to prioritize liquid cooling the gpu, not the cpu.

What kind of cpu were you planning to put in there?

if you think there are better case available which I am missing then please let me know
You've given me little to go on, save for a minimalist-style chassis; I'm under the impression this is more for looks than function.
Those kinds of chassis can't compete with open mesh style in cooling potential. I know some don't care for the look of open mesh either, but...

An alternative to the H500 series is NZXT's very own H700, which they designed as a direct solution to the H500's shortcomings.

Nov 9, 2020
H700 Don't have Type C port at front so I have another choices below which I just found on amazon please check and let me know how all those or same problem like previous one, By the way I don't mind how bad any case look if it have the feature what I needed and best air flow etc.

In Win 805 Black Tempered Glass Compact ATX Mid-Tower Computer Case (CF05) - INR 11,299 ( In My Budget )

Thermaltake A500 Aluminum Tempered Glass ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case 3 Fans Pre-Installed CA-1L3-00M9WN-00 - INR 20,887 ( Costly but I can manage )

InWin 101C White USB 3.1 Type C Gen 2 RGB LED Sync Ready Micro ATX Mini ITX Tower Gaming Computer Case, with Tempered Glass - INR 7,999 ( Very Cheap and I will be more than happy if it's fit for my build :love: )

Cooler Master MasterBox CM694 Mid Tower EATX Computer Cabinet Mesh Front Modular HDD Cages with 3 120mm Fans MCB-CM694-KG5N-S00 - INR 11,949

Last edited:
H700 Don't have Type C port at front so I have another choices below which I just found on amazon please check and let me know how all those or same problem like previous one, By the way I don't mind how bad any case look if it have the feature what I needed and best air flow etc.

In Win 805 Black Tempered Glass Compact ATX Mid-Tower Computer Case (CF05) - INR 11,299 ( In My Budget )

Thermaltake A500 Aluminum Tempered Glass ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case 3 Fans Pre-Installed CA-1L3-00M9WN-00 - INR 20,887 ( Costly but I can manage )

InWin 101C White USB 3.1 Type C Gen 2 RGB LED Sync Ready Micro ATX Mini ITX Tower Gaming Computer Case, with Tempered Glass - INR 7,999 ( Very Cheap and I will be more than happy if it's fit for my build :love: )

Cooler Master MasterBox CM694 Mid Tower EATX Computer Cabinet Mesh Front Modular HDD Cages with 3 120mm Fans MCB-CM694-KG5N-S00 - INR 11,949
Try Lancool II Mesh

Reactions: Phaaze88

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Prad_Bitt's suggestion is a good one.

Another form over function model. Cooling be darned.

I have to quote the following from the Gamers' Nexus review of this chassis:
[$250 is a lot of money to spend on a computer case, but a Google search at the time of this writing (about two months after the case launched) turns up a Fry’s Electronics listing for $200 with an additional $20 rebate. The MSRP would be easier to handle with some of Thermaltake’s higher-end fans included, but $200 is a reasonable price, it’s just still in fierce competition with other $200-$250 heavyweights. We can’t outright recommend the A500 at $250. It isn’t offensive, it’s just outclassed at its price-point. At $200, it is easier to look the other way if someone wants to buy it, but not easy enough to flat-out recommend.

This is a big case that uses expensive materials and looks fancy, but it requires some reconfiguration and the purchase of some better fans to be truly good. Competitors nearby include the be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Rev 2, the Cooler Master H500M, the Phanteks Evolv X (without upgrade kit), and the NZXT H700i.]

So it's already expensive, and you're going to have to spend even more to fix it up. No thanks.

Hmm... this looks to be a decent model out of the ones you listed so far. No fans included though.
I actually can't complain too much on this one. (y)

Looks functionally ok, though I can't find too much info on this model. I wonder if it's region specific?

It will fit fine, if that's what you're asking?
I can only assume the OP isn't familiar with the form factor terminology?

Nov 9, 2020
It will fit fine, if that's what you're asking?

I really like the case because the way it have air flow and amazing cable hiding design but the only downside The USB-C is an option instead of a standard feature is an odd choice especially when USB-C is ubiquitous. Can you help please finding the required cable? Thanks

Nov 9, 2020
LIAN LI LANCOOL II-4X 3.1 Type C Cable

I found one cable 👆 just now after a real hard try because there is really no other options available except this and more than that the one I found it's really overpriced but that's okay if it do the work as i like and there is a doubt also that it will work or not because it had a 90-degree bend and I am not sure whether it will fit correctly with my Asus X 570 - E Gaming and Lancool II Mesh case or not, Also as per of the feedback by other user on amazon who purchased, He said, it's not compatible with AMD's PCIe 4.0x16 lanes (4th gen express 4.0) only working on the slower 3.0, I don't know whether I need to care about that or not because my only purpose to have Type C port in front panel of case is to connect my VR headset easily , Anyway, Can you help to figure this out to make sure I get working Type-C port in the Lancool II Mesh case you suggested, Thanks

Nov 9, 2020
You want a good 140 dollars case? Look at the Phanteks P600S. Type-C at the front. Plenty of space. Amazing cable management and good airflow. One of the best case I have built a system in.

Wow, This is exactly what I am looking for but these days bad luck is my best friend because the case you suggested is unavailable at everywhere in my country.

Nov 9, 2020
Corsair 4000D Airflow. It has a USB C on the front IO. About 8k INR.

What about this

Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic Cabinet (Black)

After some digging more I found one more option 👆 which have exactly the front panel I want and on exact place and also in really good price but not sure if it's fits well with my Asus X570-E Gaming motherboard or not but look alike it have really good air flow and cable management. What is your thoughts on this one?

Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic Cabinet (Black)

After some digging more I found one more option 👆 which have exactly the front panel I want and on exact place and also in really good price but not sure if it's fits well with my Asus X570-E Gaming motherboard or not but look alike it have really good air flow and cable management. What is your thoughts on this one?

I don't recommend that case if you don't use an AIO for the CPU. That case front is blocked. No air coming from the front. The air holes are on the side where you mount the radiator.

Nov 9, 2020
I don't recommend that case if you don't use an AIO for the CPU. That case front is blocked. No air coming from the front. The air holes are on the side where you mount the radiator.

Okay, Now I am completely disappointed, Never imagine this case thing will drive me crazy. I think need to skip this demand of getting an Type-C port in front panel. There is really not many cases available which have everything in perfect manner.

Nov 9, 2020

What do you mean by AIO for the CPU? I am very new to all those things, I am just expecting to get a thing where I do not need to make critical adjustment to fit my components. Why is it so hard to build a gaming PC? By the way this is my first time to build such gaming PC but like 15 years ago I was running a solo business to build desktop PC's from home as teenager to earn some pocket money without any GPU's or this fancy things like RGB's, It was like kids play for me that time to fit motherboard and all etc. but now I feel like I know nothing what's going in PC builds but with little help and some tutorials available on YouTube I am trying to build a gaming PC for myself now. Very sorry for my stupid questions but I can learn very fast if explains correctly.

What do you mean by AIO for the CPU? I am very new to all those things, I am just expecting to get a thing where I do not need to make critical adjustment to fit my components. Why is it so hard to build a gaming PC? By the way this is my first time to build such gaming PC but like 15 years ago I was running a solo business to build desktop PC's from home as teenager to earn some pocket money without any GPU's or this fancy things like RGB's, It was like kids play for me that time to fit motherboard and all etc. but now I feel like I know nothing what's going in PC builds but with little help and some tutorials available on YouTube I am trying to build a gaming PC for myself now. Very sorry for my stupid questions but I can learn very fast if explains correctly.

Do not worry about it. I was in the same boat as you before Covid. I had a 7 years old system and decided to buy a new one. I created an account on Tomshardware forum to help people with their technical issues and at the same time I took the time to get up to date in the hardware of these days. Took me a good month or two to know everything. Even the freaking keyboards now have colored switches that you need to know if you want to buy a mechanical keyboard.

The AIO is an "All In One" water cooler for the CPU. That Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic Cabinet (Black) is a good case when you use an AIO. It is not that good when you use only air cooling solution.

CPU's are the same as before. They just have more Cores / Threads and a higher speed.

Computers didn't change much in years. The biggest change is the SSD drive instead of an HDD spinning drive.

It is now more easier to build a computer and set it up with an OS. Takes literally 15 minutes to install Windows 10 now without having to check the IRQ and without having to install 15 drivers for everything. You install Windows 10. You install the chipset drivers, GPU drivers and technically you're done.

Could you use https://pcpartpicker.com/list/ and create your build there. Do you have a maximum budget for this build and if yes how much?

I will help you if you want to get this system parts together in a list so you know what you're gonna buy.

Btw the board you chose has a Type-C at the back. Maybe you could buy a type-C adapter hub so you could plug it at the back and have it on your desk ready to be used?

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2020
Do not worry about it. I was in the same boat as you before Covid. I had a 7 years old system and decided to buy a new one. I created an account on Tomshardware forum to help people with their technical issues and at the same time I took the time to get up to date in the hardware of these days. Took me a good month or two to know everything. Even the freaking keyboards now have colored switches that you need to know if you want to buy a mechanical keyboard.

The AIO is an "All In One" water cooler for the CPU. That Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic Cabinet (Black) is a good case when you use an AIO. It is not that good when you use only air cooling solution.

CPU's are the same as before. They just have more Cores / Threads and a higher speed.

Computers didn't change much in years. The biggest change is the SSD drive instead of an HDD spinning drive.

It is now more easier to build a computer and set it up with an OS. Takes literally 15 minutes to install Windows 10 now without having to check the IRQ and without having to install 15 drivers for everything. You install Windows 10. You install the chipset drivers, GPU drivers and technically you're done.

Could you use https://pcpartpicker.com/list/ and create your build there. Do you have a maximum budget for this build and if yes how much?

I will help you if you want to get this system parts together in a list so you know what you're gonna buy.

Btw the board you chose has a Type-C at the back. Maybe you could buy a type-C adapter hub so you could plug it at the back and have it on your desk ready to be used?

Great to hear that you were in same boat before and now your boat is running in super fast speed, Anyway, I am trying my best to at least start my boat first and yes Windows 10 + Installing drivers was the most time consuming things in past.

My budget for this build is in between 150K INR - 200K INR so far I have selected the components below but if you think there are other better options available like value for money then please do advice, All these components I selected with some research I did in last 3-4 days but as you already aware now about my knowledge so may be I have selected something wrong so please advice. Thanks

Now Remaining components to complete build list are
  • Case
  • GPU ( I am thinking about this ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3070 OC Edition )
  • Cooling ( Here I don't know anything yet what to select )
  • Sata HDD for storage ( 2 TB is enough for me )
I have very bad experience with hub always and I don't know why, Currently I am using Asus ROG GL552VW gaming laptop and whatever hub I throw at it I never get satisfied with it's performance as compare to my laptop inbuilt ports and that is the main reason I am trying to get everything inbuilt with this gaming PC.

I just created account on https://pcpartpicker.com/ so you can also check my list of components on link below

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Hanwant86/saved/#view=7GWqmG

Last edited:
What are you talking about that case is one of the best airflow cases around. You have the bottom intake for upto 360mm, front side as intake or exhaust, top exhaust 360mm. That has great airflow

Edit: hmm maybe I see what you're talking about. Bottom intake will force hot gpu air upwards into the air cooler, makes sense

Great to hear that you were in same boat before and now your boat is running in super fast speed, Anyway, I am trying my best to at least start my boat first and yes Windows 10 + Installing drivers was the most time consuming things in past.

My budget for this build is in between 150K INR - 200K INR so far I have selected the components below but if you think there are other better options available like value for money then please do advice, All these components I selected with some research I did in last 3-4 days but as you already aware now about my knowledge so may be I have selected something wrong so please advice. Thanks

Now Remaining components to complete build list are
  • Case
  • GPU ( I am thinking about this ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3070 OC Edition )
  • Cooling ( Here I don't know anything yet what to select )
  • Sata HDD for storage ( 2 TB is enough for me )
I have very bad experience with hub always and I don't know why, Currently I am using Asus ROG GL552VW gaming laptop and whatever hub I throw at it I never get satisfied with it's performance as compare to my laptop inbuilt ports and that is the main reason I am trying to get everything inbuilt with this gaming PC.

I just created account on https://pcpartpicker.com/ so you can also check my list of components on link below

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Hanwant86/saved/#view=7GWqmG
You don't need 850W man. Save yourself some money and get a 750 at most, Corsair RM750. Even 650 would work for you, but just to keep headroom, 750 is more than enough. 850 is a waste of money.

For cooling, if you're spending so much, might as well get an AIO with that O11 Dynamic, problem solved. Try Corsair or Nzxt. And I would suggest to wait because India GPU prices are highly inflated rn. 3070 is not worth 66k. See if you can get the FE from the Nvidia website, it's 45k there. Do not fall into the hype and overpay for the GPU, you'll regret it later. I bought the 2070S for 42, regretted hearing the 3070 is out. And now I'm happy because the prices are sky high for the 3070. Just wait a few months and save yourself 15-20k

Reactions: hanwant

TRENDING THREADS