[SOLVED] Asus X570 - E Gaming Motherboard + NZXT H510 Elite - Premium Mid-Tower ATX Case

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Nov 9, 2020
I am going to build the PC and really like the mobo Asus X570-E Gaming and NZXT H510 Elite Premium Mid-Tower ATX Case but not sure whether mobo will fit into it without any issues or not also I am planning to get ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3070 OC Edition Graphics Card which is huge with 3 fans so can my NZXT H510 Elite will handle all this perfectly without any extra adjustment? Your advice will be very helpful...Thanks

The reason I choose this cabinet case because it have Type-C port on front panel and really looking nice.

Your suggestions are welcome if there are any other great cabinet cases which I am missing which work nice with Asus X570-E Gaming mobo and also have Type C port on front panel.

Waiting to hear back from you.

Last edited:
Solution
Thanks for all your help till and so far I am almost near to complete the build list except the GPU because it's all depends on it's cost and right time to buy it. But Anyway. I also understand why AIO is so important in gaming system when cabinet have some little flaws in air flow so I have decided to spend little more on this and I have selected this one below because the one you suggested it is also out of stock so I selected next variant of same model below which cost little higher but that's ok for me.

Corsair iCUE H150i RGB Pro XT

I hope it's not like this is "Overkill" or waste of money etc. and perfect for my build but if it is then just say it. Also, The case LIAN LI PC-O11 Dynamic Black we...
Nov 9, 2020
You don't need 850W man. Save yourself some money and get a 750 at most, Corsair RM750. Even 650 would work for you, but just to keep headroom, 750 is more than enough. 850 is a waste of money.

For cooling, if you're spending so much, might as well get an AIO with that O11 Dynamic, problem solved. Try Corsair or Nzxt. And I would suggest to wait because India GPU prices are highly inflated rn. 3070 is not worth 66k. See if you can get the FE from the Nvidia website, it's 45k there. Do not fall into the hype and overpay for the GPU, you'll regret it later. I bought the 2070S for 42, regretted hearing the 3070 is out. And now I'm happy because the prices are sky high for the 3070. Just wait a few months and save yourself 15-20k

Thanks, Actually about the GPU I am in double mind, There is no way I can spend more than 65K over GPU so only RTX 3070 Fit's in to my budget or I know a person recently who actually already ordered RTX 3090 and want to sell his Gigabyte RTX 2080 Ti Extreme 11 GB in 54K which he bought year ago in 140K so I feel it's really good deal because 2080 Ti have more VRAM and can do smooth 4K Gaming where RTX 3070 get failed. There is one more person also who want to sell his MSI RTX-2080-TI-GAMING-X-TRIO 1.5 Year old in 38K but I didn't know him well yet so little skeptical about him. What do you think I must do? Should I wait for AMD's RX 6000 Series GPU's which are promising to match the performance of RTX 3090 in much lower price or grab a one of the deal of used 2080 Ti from used market which actually still are under warranty.

Last edited:
Thanks, Actually about the GPU I am in double mind, There is no way I can spend more than 65K over GPU so only RTX 3070 Fit's in to my budget or I know a person recently who actually already ordered RTX 3090 and want to sell his Gigabyte RTX 2080 Ti Extreme 11 GB in 54K which he bought year ago in 140K so I feel it's really good deal because 2080 Ti have more VRAM and can do smooth 4K Gaming where RTX 3070 get failed. There is one more person also who want to sell his MSI RTX-2080-TI-GAMING-X-TRIO 1.5 Year old in 38K but I didn't know him well yet so little skeptical about him. What do you think I must do? Should I wait for AMD's RX 6000 Series GPU's which are promising to match the performance of RTX 3090 in much lower price or grab a one of the deal of used 2080 Ti from used market which actually still are under warranty.
I think you'll get a 4 year (1 +3) warranty with the Gigabyte, however I do NOT think warranty is considered for second hand. That being said, if you know him, and need AN RMA claim, yiu could just tell him to tag along you to get it replaced. 54k isn't... ideal. But sure, it's not "bad". Keep in mind though, the 3080 FE is priced at 62k. I'd say wait, but only till February at most.

Nov 9, 2020
You don't need 850W man. Save yourself some money and get a 750 at most, Corsair RM750. Even 650 would work for you, but just to keep headroom, 750 is more than enough. 850 is a waste of money.

For cooling, if you're spending so much, might as well get an AIO with that O11 Dynamic, problem solved. Try Corsair or Nzxt. And I would suggest to wait because India GPU prices are highly inflated rn. 3070 is not worth 66k. See if you can get the FE from the Nvidia website, it's 45k there. Do not fall into the hype and overpay for the GPU, you'll regret it later. I bought the 2070S for 42, regretted hearing the 3070 is out. And now I'm happy because the prices are sky high for the 3070. Just wait a few months and save yourself 15-20k

Can you please point out the exact AIO model name of Corsair or NZXT for the case LIAN LI PC-O11 Dynamic Mid-Tower ATX, I have no idea about in what size it will be better fit for my build. Thanks

Nov 9, 2020
It can fit a 240/280/360mm radiator. So you can use any AIO really. Just don't use a single fan one. Those are useless. Corsair's H150i is something I like

Thanks for all your help till and so far I am almost near to complete the build list except the GPU because it's all depends on it's cost and right time to buy it. But Anyway. I also understand why AIO is so important in gaming system when cabinet have some little flaws in air flow so I have decided to spend little more on this and I have selected this one below because the one you suggested it is also out of stock so I selected next variant of same model below which cost little higher but that's ok for me.

I hope it's not like this is "Overkill" or waste of money etc. and perfect for my build but if it is then just say it. Also, The case LIAN LI PC-O11 Dynamic Black we finalize earlier is also have other variants available with same design but with little difference in cost and with some extra features , Tell me is it a good idea to go with LIAN LI PC-O11 Dynamic XL ROG Certified Black?

LIAN LI PC-O11 Dynamic Black ( The one we selected Earlier ) - INR 11,900
LIAN LI PC-O11 Air - (Cost Little less than our selected one ) - INR 11,462
LIAN LI PC-O11 Dynamic XL ROG Certified Black - INR 17,600( Cost higher than the above 2 but still in my budget so just want to know if it's worth it or just waste of money )

Now, At last about the Motherboard Asus Rog Strix X 570 - E Gaming of my Build which was released a long time ago so I just want to know is there any latest arrival which have almost same price or even less but with some new features that can be helpful later in future or I am good with X 570 - E Gaming in this build? Thanks for your patience and time till now with me to set things correctly and without you guys I myself never be able to complete this build list correctly so please do advice above on things asked for the final touch of my build. Thanks and waiting to hear back from you.

I hope it's not like this is "Overkill" or waste of money etc. and perfect for my build but if it is then just say it. Also, The case LIAN LI PC-O11 Dynamic Black we finalize earlier is also have other variants available with same design but with little difference in cost and with some extra features , Tell me is it a good idea to go with LIAN LI PC-O11 Dynamic XL ROG Certified Black?

LIAN LI PC-O11 Dynamic Black ( The one we selected Earlier ) - INR 11,900
LIAN LI PC-O11 Air - (Cost Little less than our selected one ) - INR 11,462
LIAN LI PC-O11 Dynamic XL ROG Certified Black - INR 17,600( Cost higher than the above 2 but still in my budget so just want to know if it's worth it or just waste of money )

Now, At last about the Motherboard Asus Rog Strix X 570 - E Gaming of my Build which was released a long time ago so I just want to know is there any latest arrival which have almost same price or even less but with some new features that can be helpful later in future or I am good with X 570 - E Gaming in this build? Thanks for your patience and time till now with me to set things correctly and without you guys I myself never be able to complete this build list correctly so please do advice above on things asked for the final touch of my build. Thanks and waiting to hear back from you.
The XL is slightly bigger, but it doesn't matter for you really, just save the cash and get RGB fans lol because O11 does NOT come with any fans pre-installed. The XT cooler is great, but corsair has unveiled new Capellix coolers, so I suggest you just use the cooler AMD provides for the time being, and wait for Capellix to arrive in India. I would suggest getting three fans - one as top intake, one as bottom intake and one as side exhaust for the time being - you can get the 2 pack ML120 PWM for 2400 rs, no rgb, but full functionality.

Or you could skip the wait and get the XT AIO. And more fans (whichever you want) for greater performance. This way you could also go for cheaper fans - SP120 RGB ICUE 3 pack, which is 5k, and extra 3 for 4500- 6 RGB fans including controller for 9500. Set the RGB fans on the bottom and sides as intake. Stick the AIO on top as exhaust (the AIO has more powerful fans) this way you will have 225CFM (3xML120 on cooler) air as exhaust and 312CFM (6xSP120 ICUE) as intake - positive air pressure will help keep dust out.

Or you could get the prettier (16vs8 LED) (but much costlier, and slightly lower performing, but with anti vibration pads I believe) LL120, 6 LL120 fans means 231CFM as intake, and 225CFM exhaust from the AIO, creating perfect airflow pattern. LL120 3 pack costs like 8k, + 2500 for each 120mm fan =total 15500. This is why I'm suggesting against the XL because once you buy RGB fans you'll go over/equal to budget definitely. If you skip the RGB fans you can save even more money

Solution

TRENDING THREADS