Question Asus X570 motherboard not turning on

Nov 8, 2019
I did the lastest update and it knocked out all my OC settings so I tried to set them back . When I saved and reset , all lights and fans came back on but no mouse or screen or keyboard... I removed the battery on the mother board and it let me get back into the bios , but then when I tried to get into windows the same yellow dram light is on and no screen or keys working ...please help

Nov 8, 2019
Your pc must be in boot loop , restarting again and again or stuck on a black screen if that is the case then i had the same problem with my cpu i3 7100k i had to get a refund for it , the cpu was messed up .

Nov 8, 2019
I did the lastest update and it knocked out all my OC settings so I tried to set them back . When I saved and reset , all lights and fans came back on but no mouse or screen or keyboard... I removed the battery on the mother board and it let me get back into the bios , but then when I tried to get into windows the same yellow dram light is on and no screen or keys working ...please help
Your pc must be in boot loop , restarting again and again or stuck on a black screen if that is the case then i had the same problem with my cpu i3 7100k i had to get a refund for it , the cpu was messed up .
Thanks . I will try and rest the motherboard one more time . If it doesn’t work then u will try and send the cpu back

Nov 8, 2019
Well I just tried removing g the battery . It did allow me back into the bios but as soon as I left out . The same thing all fans and rgb lighting are on but the dram yellow light is solid and black screen and no keyboard