[SOLVED] Asus x570 prime pro

LfcYNWA

Prominent
Mar 14, 2020
I have already enable TPM in my asus motherboard for windows 11 but still can't understand about safe boot options.

Need to change from boot in bios

OS type ----} Other OS to
Windows UEFI.?

When I run the windows check now all is ok about TPM 2.0 and all other system needs.

But if check for upgrade to windows 11 in device security TPM is okay but
"standard material security is not supported"

How can fix it in asus prime x570 pro Bios?

Thanks a million in advance

Solution
Hey mate! Last question. Do you know if ryzen 7 2700x support SVM Virtualization? Is ryzen 7 2700x 15℅ slower in windows 11 with SVM enable?
Yes it does...even my Ryzen 1700 supports SVM virtualization. I can't say what it's like in Windows 11 but SVM has no affect on performance with either my 1700 or 3700X in Windows 10. The "up to" 15% performance penalty in Win 11 is only in certain applications...games mostly...and it's due to the core performance boost feature of Zen 2 and later as well as cache latency and has nothing to do with virtualization in-so-far as I know. It's also been fixed in latest Windows updates and AMD chipset driver updates, so be sure to get both.

LfcYNWA

Prominent
Mar 14, 2020
I have already enable Windows UEFI secure boot. That means fix and secure boot but still says (standard material security is not supported)

The problem is about CPU? I use zen+ ryzen 7 2700x and read something about cores.

Or the only thing I must do is waiting for see the Windows 11 when is ready for installing in my Windows updater?

LfcYNWA

Prominent
Mar 14, 2020
Can enable from bios "Core isolation" and "Memory Integrity" ?

Need to do this too as TPM and safe boot enable?
Now I can see TPM and safe boot as ok √ in device security but can't see core isolation and memory integrity.....

Thanks for your time!

Can enable from bios "Core isolation" and "Memory Integrity" ?

Need to do this too as TPM and safe boot enable?
Now I can see TPM and safe boot as ok √ in device security but can't see core isolation and memory integrity.....

Thanks for your time!
To enable Core Isolation also enable CPU virtualization in BIOS. The setting is called SVM in my BIOS in a CPU Configuration section, you may have to search for it. Once virtualization and Core Isolation is enabled you can enable memory integrity in Device Security, but I don't think you really need it and in my case it breaks several apps I have anyway.

You may also have to enable NX mode in BIOS to enable memory integrity. It's usually enabled by default though.

Last edited:
Reactions: LfcYNWA

LfcYNWA

Prominent
Mar 14, 2020
To enable Core Isolation also enable CPU virtualization in BIOS. The setting is called SVM in my BIOS in a CPU Configuration section, you may have to search for it. Once virtualization and Core Isolation is enabled you can enable memory integrity in Device Security, but I don't think you really need it and in my case it breaks several apps I have anyway.

You may also have to enable NX mode in BIOS to enable memory integrity. It's usually enabled by default though.

Thanks a million for your answer mate! Just saw your message.

I found how enable virtualization in asus x570 prime pro Bios in this link. No problem to enable.

The problem is about CPU. I read somewhere ryzen zen + not support virtualization. Only zen2 and newer. I use ryzen 7 2700x. Anyway I will enable right now virtualization for CPU and memory integrity after enable NX mode of course. I will check if NX mode is enable by default.

Hey mate! Last question. Do you know if ryzen 7 2700x support SVM Virtualization? Is ryzen 7 2700x 15℅ slower in windows 11 with SVM enable?

Thanks for your time in advance!

Yes it does...even my Ryzen 1700 supports SVM virtualization. I can't say what it's like in Windows 11 but SVM has no affect on performance with either my 1700 or 3700X in Windows 10. The "up to" 15% performance penalty in Win 11 is only in certain applications...games mostly...and it's due to the core performance boost feature of Zen 2 and later as well as cache latency and has nothing to do with virtualization in-so-far as I know. It's also been fixed in latest Windows updates and AMD chipset driver updates, so be sure to get both.

Reactions: LfcYNWA
Solution