Question ASUS X570 RMA problem -- how to proceed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

commizzar

Reputable
Jun 10, 2018
Long story short I sent my X570 Crosshair Extreme board in for RMA due to it not posting after a reset, but would after being turned off and back on. 1 month later, they can not repair it, so they will have to replace it. Now today i get an update from them: "Cannot replace as no available products in stock to replace it with". So now what's my recourse??

Lutfij

Titan
Ask them if they can set you with another board, not the exact board but something of similar value...? Perhaps their DTX board though I suspect there was a reason why you went with a larger board to begin with.

Ask them how long it'll take to get the board back in stock.

commizzar

Reputable
Jun 10, 2018
Tried that, they keep saying the same thing over and over. Will be replaced when stock becomes available. I ask when is that.... answer will be replaced when stock becomes available. LOL so frustrating. Thinking about getting the MSI X570S Meg Ace to replace it, and when the extreme comes back from RMA just selling it.

Tried that, they keep saying the same thing over and over. Will be replaced when stock becomes available. I ask when is that.... answer will be replaced when stock becomes available. LOL so frustrating. Thinking about getting the MSI X570S Meg Ace to replace it, and when the extreme comes back from RMA just selling it.
If they can't replace it in timely manner, you should ask for full refund.

Reactions: Phillip Corcoran
Status
Not open for further replies.