[SOLVED] Asus X570 Tuf Gaming Issue

Jan 19, 2020
Hi, i have a brand new rig and i have a issue with the mobo. Sometimes it won't boot, it shows a yellow led in the board. I checked that light and its a Dram Issue.

I have to reset the pc when it happens, and then everything runs ok. It just something it does but randomly.

I tested both sticks of ram with memtest (8 passes each one) and no errors found.

Also i tried each stick on the slots A2 and B2 and the problem persist.

Finally i removed the cmos battery too, same issue.

I don't know what else to do.

This are my specs.

AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Asus X570 Tuf Gaming Plus
MSI Geforce 1660 Ti Gaming X
WD Blue SN500 NVMe SSD
Corsair Dominator 2x8 GB 3200 Mhz
PSU EVGA 750 GQ

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Solution
Hi folks, sorry that it took so long to comment on news of this problem. Fortunately I have been able to definitely solve the problem by modifying an option in the bios configuration. All I had to do was disable CSM compatibility and voila, since then I never manifested this problem again. I hope it works for someone else because this literally drove me crazy until I could find the problem. Anyway, thanks to everyone who helped me.
Jan 19, 2020
I feel like based on what you said you may have either a bad set of ram or compatibility issue, if possible try a different set of RAM
Well i tested every stick with memtest, no errors.

Sadly i can't test other memory because i don't have.

The sticks are compatible with mobo, i checked that too.

Hi, i have a brand new rig and i have a issue with the mobo. Sometimes it won't boot, it shows a yellow led in the board. I checked that light and its a Dram Issue.

I have to reset the pc when it happens, and then everything runs ok. It just something it does but randomly.

I tested both sticks of ram with memtest (8 passes each one) and no errors found.

Also i tried each stick on the slots A2 and B2 and the problem persist.

Finally i removed the cmos battery too, same issue.

I don't know what else to do.

This are my specs.

AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Asus X570 Tuf Gaming Plus
MSI Geforce 1660 Ti Gaming X
Corsair Dominator 2x8 GB 3200 Mhz
PSU 750 GQ

Thanks in advance.
Is the exact memory model number in the QVL list of your motherboard?

Jan 19, 2020
Another thing i did when i was testing the system was check the motherboard with Pc-Check, a software that comes with Hiren's boot and the test result was Dma Failure.

I don't know is something i have to worry about and if it is really true because is a new brand motherboard. Also the warranty is 12 months so i have time to rma is necessary.

Setting aside the compatibility problem of ram, my question is if that could cause the problem i'm having with the boot.

Thanks again.

Dashman9000

Distinguished
May 16, 2009
I have the same MB and have had the exact issue in the past. So far what worked for me was un-installing all of the amoury crate software and Aura sync from from the system. Re-installed both and no problems as of a couple of days ago. Hope that helps!

Jan 19, 2020
Hello everyone, unfortunately the computer still has this problem. I tried everything and its really weird, about 10 reboots I do, at least one of them doesn't boot normally, it stays totally frozen with black screen and the yellow led permanently on. I will send the mobo to the seller.

Jan 19, 2020
Hi folks, sorry that it took so long to comment on news of this problem. Fortunately I have been able to definitely solve the problem by modifying an option in the bios configuration. All I had to do was disable CSM compatibility and voila, since then I never manifested this problem again. I hope it works for someone else because this literally drove me crazy until I could find the problem. Anyway, thanks to everyone who helped me.

Solution