Asus z170 pro gaming vs msi m3 vs gigabyte gaming 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfdji

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2014
Hey guys, I am looking for a good motherboard to buy and have shortlisted these three
1.Gigabyte z170x gaming 3
2.MSI z170a gaming m3
3.Asus z170 pro gaming
I have seen a lot reviews of these three and really got confused.From these three Asus has best reviews but on Amazon.com really very few people have written reviews about it(less than 50) while there are a lot more reviews for the others(more than 300) so it's confusing.
Please anyone who have used these motherboards help me pick one.
I don't care the extra features one gives over the other as all three are sufficient for my needs. I just want well build quality and a long lasting board with as much less as possible bugs in it.
Thank you!

Solution
Do not buy the MSI Gaming M3, its a cheapo board that happens to have a Z170 chipset. its also missing certain features and it doesn't support SLI (not that you necessarily need it but its a nice to have if you ever go that route).

ASUS is always top quality I would get that one, but the Gigabyte is not bad as well.

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
Do not buy the MSI Gaming M3, its a cheapo board that happens to have a Z170 chipset. its also missing certain features and it doesn't support SLI (not that you necessarily need it but its a nice to have if you ever go that route).

ASUS is always top quality I would get that one, but the Gigabyte is not bad as well.

Reactions: dfdji
Solution

dfdji

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2014

Thanks for the reply.
But which one of Asus and Gigabyte is better?
I have 6 years old Gigabyte G1-G41MT-ES2L and it is still working fine with just some ignorable problems(and that is due to my fault may be).
If Asus is better I would go for it and what about Asus VIII Ranger?

Status
Not open for further replies.