[SOLVED] Asus z390-a boot no light

Apr 2, 2020
MB z390-a no led light in boot so cant see bios cant see anything in monitor hlep me plss i build my pc

Last edited:
Solution
OK, cheack all the components are seated correctly, including the CPU. Take your time. One thing on those PSU's is it can be easy to get the PCIe and EPS sockets mixed up so check that all wiring is connected to the PSU properly.

Make sure your RAM is fully seated in the 2nd and 4th RAM slots away from the cpu socket. What make of RAM is it and is it on the list of certified RAM for that motherboard. Sometimes not any old RAM will work especially if it's a no-name generic one.

What cooling are you using as those chips do run hot, especially if you Overclock.
Apr 2, 2020
Is any thing lighting up? Fans, gpu, usb ports. Any sign of power?
Full sytem specs like I have listed below and VERY IMPORTANT make and model of your PSU !! also the age of your PSU and build.

Cheers
I build my pc
Cpu i9 9900k
Mb asus prime z 390-a
Ram 16g 3200
M.2 500g evo plus
PSU tt 850w 80+g
Agv 1080ti

Apr 2, 2020
An
[QUOTE = "Schlachtwolf, โพสต์: 21659687, สมาชิก: 2751100"]
มีสิ่งใดสว่างขึ้นหรือไม่ แฟน ๆ , GPU, พอร์ต USB สัญลักษณ์ของพลังงานใด ๆ
รายละเอียด sytem เต็มรูปแบบเช่นฉันได้ระบุไว้ด้านล่างและยี่ห้อและรุ่นของ PSU ที่สำคัญมากของคุณ !! ยังอายุของ PSU ของคุณและสร้าง

ไชโย
Is any thing lighting up? Fans, gpu, usb ports. Any sign of power?
Full sytem specs like I have listed below and VERY IMPORTANT make and model of your PSU !! also the age of your PSU and build.

Cheers
My anything work but led light Cpu pass Ram pass Agv no light boot also no light my keybord cant work mouse no light also the monitor cant see anything all black hlep me pls

OK, cheack all the components are seated correctly, including the CPU. Take your time. One thing on those PSU's is it can be easy to get the PCIe and EPS sockets mixed up so check that all wiring is connected to the PSU properly.

Make sure your RAM is fully seated in the 2nd and 4th RAM slots away from the cpu socket. What make of RAM is it and is it on the list of certified RAM for that motherboard. Sometimes not any old RAM will work especially if it's a no-name generic one.

What cooling are you using as those chips do run hot, especially if you Overclock.

Solution