Question Asus Z390 Gaming-E Issue

BeauJet

Commendable
May 20, 2017
I've been having a unusual problem with my board. First of all, slot A1, A2 do not work.

I've checked, read, and practically availed to as many problem solving techniques as i could for about four to five hours in time, to fix this problem.

I've checked my ram, alone and together in Slots B1 and B2. Together and alone gets a post.

Trying A1/B1 or A2/B2 gets nothing together. Also trying alone on these with different ram, gets no post in A1 and A2 still.
I've tried reinstalling the board, taking it out and cardboard it, updating bios to it's latest, and still i get no improvement.

Also, i can't return the board as i bought it in April and well it's a little late considering Company's crappy "terms" plus i found out a pin is bent on my board.

I did my best to make it straight again, but didn't help either, to be honest I'm at a loss here.

Any suggestions?

Specs: i7 8700k clocked at 4.7ghz stable, Asus z390 Gaming-E, A-data 2x8GB 2666hz Xpt, EVGA 850 Watt GQ 80 Gold, GTX 1080ti Msi Armor overclocked edition

BeauJet

Commendable
May 20, 2017
That bent pin would be the main cause of the issues with your ram/board...IMHO. If you bought it in April of this year, why aren't you allowed a warranty claim? Which BIOS version are you currently on?
1005 bios 4/28/19 , Best-buy's warranty are ****. Plus, if you caused physical damage to the board(even though i wouldn't know how) you can't return it i believe. Becides, i'd need to find the sticking receipt.