Asus Z730-a Prime First Boot problems

tonybuild1

Prominent
Feb 2, 2019
Well I feel like I've exhausted all other troubleshooting so I figured Id ask directly to see if there is a work around.
Just started up my system for first boot and get no display. DRAM lit orange. Took out one ram slot, displays BIOS screen. I have changed the xmp to on profile and tried the two ram ports again. Followed the manual and have inserted them in the suggested ram ports. Tried memOK prompt on the mobo, inspected the CPU, no bent pins as far as I can tell. Removed the GPU and tried again still no luck. So Im just wondering if anyone knows of a way that I can duel channel the rams on this mobo or is it a lost cause?

Mobo : ASUS Z370-a Prime LGA 1151.
CPU: Intel Core i7 9700k coffee lake.
GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2070 windforce.
PSU: Cougar 800w gold.

Just a note: I have went through the tomshardware checklist for first build problems and completed all troubleshooting.

tonybuild1

Prominent
Feb 2, 2019

I forgot to mention, I have updated the board to the latest BIOS version. According to Asus website.

tonybuild1

Prominent
Feb 2, 2019

I took it off and there was a slight bent pin. My bad. Although I have adjusted it. It displays the bios screen but the boot light on the mobo is lit green.
Should this be a concern?

TRENDING THREADS