[SOLVED] asus z87a-1 is it possible?

Jun 1, 2022
Greetings tomHardware Master's if I may ask is it possible to used 2 GPU? got two GPU one is gtx 1650 (using it now) and the spare one is gt 710. is it possible to use it in one motherboard? or should it have sli? o.s. w10 64 bit. IGPU got some issues. thank you in advance.

Solution
There's no point adding two GPUs on that board, primarily since SLI is non existent on those GPU's and secondly, since you're going to need a higher pedigree PSU...judging from the GPU's you have at hand, I'm leaning towards your build being either a mish mash of old parts or that your PSU isn't of a reliable make and model or both.

Best advice I can give is to work with the single most powerful GPU your wallet and PSU will allow, not to mention the processor, without running into limitations.

Lutfij

Titan
There's no point adding two GPUs on that board, primarily since SLI is non existent on those GPU's and secondly, since you're going to need a higher pedigree PSU...judging from the GPU's you have at hand, I'm leaning towards your build being either a mish mash of old parts or that your PSU isn't of a reliable make and model or both.

Best advice I can give is to work with the single most powerful GPU your wallet and PSU will allow, not to mention the processor, without running into limitations.

Solution