[SOLVED] ASUS Z97-AR stops at POST

Rasmus_12

Reputable
Apr 13, 2017
Hi.
When i startup my ASUS Z97-AR it freezes at the "Press DEL to enter setup" screen. The PC is unresponsive and i cant enter BOIS either.
I have tried to:
  • clear the CMOS
  • switch out the RAM
  • remove the GPU and use unboard graphics
  • remove all drives
  • take the motherboard out of its case while only have the PSU and monitor connected

Is there anything else i can do or is my motherboard dead?
Thanks in advance

Solution
I though it's dead, I'm having the same issue with a Asus P8B75-M/CMS, i cleared the cmos 10 million times,switched the ram un all my 4 slots,using Mobo graphics and dedicated graphics all of this using VGA,HDMI and DVI-D even have my Mobo out of the case todo with only monitor PSU and Mobo like you dos and nothing chances and even bought a new CMOS baterry and noo workssss i fell so fcking frustrated,if you find a Solution let me know (sorry for muy bad english not my native language)

PD: I cleaned the PSU inside and nothing change
Mar 27, 2020
I though it's dead, I'm having the same issue with a Asus P8B75-M/CMS, i cleared the cmos 10 million times,switched the ram un all my 4 slots,using Mobo graphics and dedicated graphics all of this using VGA,HDMI and DVI-D even have my Mobo out of the case todo with only monitor PSU and Mobo like you dos and nothing chances and even bought a new CMOS baterry and noo workssss i fell so fcking frustrated,if you find a Solution let me know (sorry for muy bad english not my native language)

Solution

Rasmus_12

Reputable
Apr 13, 2017

Yeah.. I haven't found a solution yet. I think its dead.