News Asus' Zenbook 17 Fold OLED Is Like a Giant Folding-Screen Phone

AnimeMania

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2014
This device will be much more likely to succeed if the device can also double as a foldable second monitor. A high quality monitor has utility that is typically far longer than the computer that it is attached to. I can imagine carrying a main powerful work/gaming laptop and using this as a second laptop/second monitor. If someone is bothering you while you are trying to get your work done, you can detach your insanely smart monitor to distract them with some video watching or web browsing. Being a wonderful and large, very portable and useful secondary monitor might actually help justify the cost of this insanely expensive and cool computer.

AnimeMania

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2014
I think better after sleeping on a problem, this is simply the best AIO computer you could buy (If you are that type of person) especially if there is a way to make the computer stand upright. Just think how easy it would be to fold it away and how protected it is and how little space it would take up when you are not using it. I have always thought that AIO computers should be able to double as just a monitor when they outlive their computing usefulness.