Asus ZenFone Zoom 3X Optical Zoom Smartphone, Detailed

Status
Not open for further replies.

branch_davidian1

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2007
Unless this phone just flops off the shelf and destructs or just flat out receives terrible reviews...... i think i found my next phone. It took me a while to realize that any 50 buck phone can handle my entertainment needs on a phone. I do need a capable camera and digital zoom is just crap no matter. I love Panasonic gear. I was that Panasonic guy that HATED you Sony noobs lol. JK JK. But they really made good gear imo. Understated design with high quality components = my taste.

slyu9213

Honorable
Nov 30, 2012
Man I love my Zenfone 2 but why did Asus have to wait to release all the interesting variations. I want a version of the 128GB Zenfone Zoom but with the 13MP front camera too. The faster SoC is also nice....

ohim

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2009
I don`t understand one thing at manufacturers, you make a phone with a large camera and instead of filling the back gap with a larger battery to have a smooth back and better life, they make it thin so that the whole phone will sit awkward on the camera`s bulge ... Just WHY ? Everything that manufactures do is against having a larger battery and this is beyond me.. since the majority of the users just want better battery life.

Some one might say, they did this to make it thinner, no, it`s not thinner, because the camera is so large on the back, there will be cases to come around this anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.