Question ASUS ZenWiFi AX (XT8) Access point disconnecting.

rafaeldb

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2006
Hello everyone,

I'm facing an issue with my mesh system where the the 2nd ZenWiFi AX (XT8) keeps disconnecting, red light blinking, takes a few minutes and it comes back to normal, I currently don't know how to diagnose so I can find out what might be happening, it happens 1-2 times a day.

The setup is as follows:
AT&T Gateway(bridge mode) wired to --> ZenWiFi AX(which never disconnects) wired to a 2nd ---> ZenWiFi AX (this is the one disconnecting.)

Is there a way to diagnose how it's loosing connection to the wired ZenWiFi AX first router?

Thank you!

kanewolf

Titan
Hello everyone,

I'm facing an issue with my mesh system where the the 2nd ZenWiFi AX (XT8) keeps disconnecting, red light blinking, takes a few minutes and it comes back to normal, I currently don't know how to diagnose so I can find out what might be happening, it happens 1-2 times a day.

The setup is as follows:
AT&T Gateway(bridge mode) wired to --> ZenWiFi AX(which never disconnects) wired to a 2nd ---> ZenWiFi AX (this is the one disconnecting.)

Is there a way to diagnose how it's loosing connection to the wired ZenWiFi AX first router?

Thank you!
First thing is ALWAYS a new cable between the two units.