Question Asus Zephyrus M gu502 is not performing.

Dec 7, 2019
I have recently purchased Rog ASUS Zephyrus m gu502. It has a single channel 16gb RAM , 1660ti and i79750h. That should be a good enough spec I guess but my GPU usage will not go beyond 60 percent in most games. This is causing the fps to hover around 40 fps in titles such as Batman Arkham Knight at high settings. Can someone please tell me why is my gpu usage so low ? It happens in Hitman 2, assassins creed odessey and origins, witcher 3.
I have seen benchmarks of different laptops with exact same specifications and have seen videos of gameplay on them like on acer helios 300. It performs way better.

Dec 7, 2019
I have recently purchased Rog ASUS Zephyrus m gu502. It has a single channel 16gb RAM , 1660ti and i79750h. That should be a good enough spec I guess but my GPU usage will not go beyond 60 percent in most games. This is causing the fps to hover around 40 fps in titles such as Batman Arkham Knight at high settings. Can someone please tell me why is my gpu usage so low ? It happens in Hitman 2, assassins creed odessey and origins, witcher 3.
I have seen benchmarks of different laptops with exact same specifications and have seen videos of gameplay on them like on acer helios 300. It performs way better.

Lutfij

Titan
Don't create multiple threads when the topic is the same. Helps the community and you keep a sanity check when solutions come flying from right, left and center.

First off, make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your laptop. Then verify which version of Windows 10 you're working with. Then look at the drivers, uninstall your GPU drivers using DDU and reinstall the latest drivers downloaded from Nvidia's support site.