Question Asus Zephyrus M GU502GU motherboard wi-fi antenna popped off. How to fix?

Feb 9, 2020
So after a lot of research and tutorials I decided to swap my laptop's thermal paste. It's a 9th Gen Intel Laptop of Zephyrus M so it doesn't have a liquid metal thermal paste.
I removed the back panel. I saw the warranty sticker on one of the heatsink screws. I tried to peel it off. But It just tore. Anyways I didn't care for warranty as I was not going to damage it (at least I thought so)
So slowly started to do the procedure to remove the heatsink. And when I tried to remove the third screw from the heatsink, I realized it is a stripped screw. And there began a new chapter of learning about it. So being unprepared, I naturally decided to postpone the heatsink removal. I was surprised that how can the screw on heatsink be stripped.
So as I began to put the connectors back on which I removed before trying to remove the heatsink. I realized the Wi-Fi antennas that I popped off didn't properly snap back on. (I have done the procedure on an older laptop and I know how they snap back on)
But this time they refused to snap back on. Then as I looked closely I realized the connectors were already snapped onto the the thing it snaps onto. But the socket( or whatever it is called) has been detached from the motherboard. I immediately understood I f**ked up big time. For the moment being I didn't know about how to solder them back on or how should I re-attach it. So I stick them with electric tape. And luckily it's working. Not perfectly. It gives a lot of trouble connecting to new Wi-Fi and first time it refused to connect to any. I don't know what to do next. I wanted better thermals so I decided to apply Kryonaut thermal grease, but now I am scared of removing the stripped screw on heatsink also. As I already damaged the warranty sticker. I can't go to Asus Service Center also.
If anyone can guide me on how to fix the antennas issue and how to remove the stripped screw on heatsink, I'd be very thankful.

This is my first time posting to this forum. Didn't know how to describe my problem in brief. Sorry for long essay.
Thanks