AsusSetup - Does not support this Operating System: WNT_10.0H_64

Captain Innes

Commendable
May 15, 2016
Thanks for your time to read this post. I just finished my first build and trying to install my drivers for my Asus Z170I Pro Gaming M/B. When i download the chipset driver is allows me to install the "SetupChipset" but once that finishes and i try to install the "AsusSetup" (also in the chipset file) I get the "Does not support this operating system: WNT_10.0H_64" pop up window.

I went ahead and tried to install the LAN drivers as well and receive the same pop up window.

Captain Innes

Commendable
May 15, 2016

This is my first build so Im not sure? From all the research I've done everyones saying to go to your M/B website and download the Chipset, NIC/LAN, USB, Audio, and Videocard drivers from the manufacturers website. In my case that would be ASUS since i have an ASUS M/B and Video Card?

The computer is up and running, has internet, resolution fits the screen it seems like, theres no ! (caution symbols) in my "Device Manager"... Sorry if Im coming off completely clueless to what I'm talking about haha this is my first build and Ive tried everything i can before posting in the forum. Thank you again for all your help.