AT command not executing

Hi Friends,
The AT commands set in my Windows NT 4.0 server are not
running and showing error. I could not find the errors in
event viewer. I tested the at command (a simple batch
file) from command prompt; it works.

In this server I installed service pack 6, Build 1381 and
upadted all critical security patches from Windows Update
very recently.

Can some one help please
Warm Regards
Naser

Probably a result of being in the wrong user context. I would suggest
setting scheduled tasks from the "Scheduled Tasks" folder, which I think in
the "My Computer" folder. This has the option of setting "run this task
as..." which then gets you into the correct use context.

Paul DS.