------- Mensagem encaminhada -------
De: "Chelsea Football Club" <newsletter@chelseafc.co.uk>
Para:Assunto: Your chance to play at Stamford Bridge
Data: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 19:55:07 GMT

10/01/05

YOUR CHANCE TO PLAY AT STAMFORD BRIDGE

Ever wanted to emulate your Chelsea heroes? Well, now is your chance to do
that
by playing on the Stamford Bridge pitch in May.

For the first time Chelsea has joined forces with charity Football Aid to
give
this once in a lifetime opportunity to our supporters and raise money for
good
causes.

From today, Monday 10th January, Chelsea supporters will have the chance
to buy
a place on the field with former club players, who will captain each team
on the
day, and to be managed by former legends, from the touchline. This is an
exclusive buying period for Chelsea fans. From Thursday the bidding opens
up to
the general public. Similar events are taking place at other grounds up
and down
the country.

This will be more than just living the dream. Each participant will fully
experience just what it's like on match day for the professional players,
and at
the same time contribute to charity. The money raised will go to a number
of
causes as part of Chelsea's Centenary celebrations in 2005/2006 as well as
Football Aid's preferred charity Diabetes Research.

There are only two ways for willing Chelsea supporters to secure their
place in
the line-up. And you can guarantee your place before Thursday.

BUY NOW: For 72 hours ONLY, from Monday 10th January, pledge at least
£1,500 and
buy your way straight into the starting eleven. Call the Football Aid
Sales team
on 0131 220 5999.

Or:

BID TO PLAY: From Thursday 13th January, take a risk and fight it out for
your
place in the team at Football Aid. Register online and take part in our
auction
at www.footballaid.com.

Sir Bobby Robson is Football Aid's Patron. The former Newcastle United and
Barcelona boss says: 'Whatever position you dream of, for whatever Club
there
can be no greater rush than running through the tunnel to grace the
hallowed
turf alongside Club legends in a personalised strip. More than just living
many
a boyhood dream, Football Aid's events the length and breadth of the
country
will raise significant funds for Chelsea FC's charities as well as
Football Aid's
preferred charity - Diabetes Research.'

Whatever Stamford Bridge dreams you have had, don't get left on the bench
this
year, secure your position in the team. Visit www.footballaid.com
www.footballaid.com
for details.

This Newsletter is voluntary and only sent to those who want to receive
it. If
you do not then please unsubscribe via the Newsletter Admin page

Ref: 88760

--
The Brazilian Man

--
The Brazilian Man

The Brazilian Man wrote:

> [...]

Emulate chelsea heroes??? Make it eliminiate and I`m there!!