Question At random, screen refreshes to display solid color?

Jul 7, 2019
While gaming, although it occurred once while just web browsing, and once or twice while starting up windows, the following will happen: After a random amount of time, my screen will refresh, and then just display a solid color. It could be dark green, pink, white, or black. I could still hear sound from a video playing in the background, or I'm in a discord call, but the game will stop playing sound. For the cause, I'm not sure. I remember it started around the time my Geforce Experience updated, so perhaps it also updated my drivers too. Or, and I really hope this isn't the case, my graphics card is starting to die.

In previous times it's occurred, I'd notice in event viewer 2 things that caught my eye:
A warning stating: "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered."
Something about dwm.exe not responding anymore

I've already:
Re-installed latest drivers w/ DDU
Dusted my PC w/ compressed air (it was dusty, anyways, and the problem was occurring before this)

Should I try rolling back my drivers w/ DDU? And/or try to get a different version of Geforce Experience?

Here are my specs:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 1300x
RAM: 2 of the same sticks of 8GB DDR4 2666MHz
Mobo: MSI B350M Gaming Pro
GPU: GTX 1050 Ti (SuperClocked, from EVGA)
Storage: 1TB HDD at 7200 RPM

Dont use automatic driver installation, but select manually and download.