Question At start something wrong with loading and the display of colours and resolution is wrong

Jun 5, 2019
I have a problem. My computer seemed to work fine for a good time, but at one moment something happened, and everything i see when the windows is loaded is Screen 640x480 and colors are wrong. I don't know what failed. At the day when it occured i've installed one program, which i think was a virus. But after that i have reinstalled Windows and scanned for viruses nothing changed. So i don't know what to do. Is it my BIOS, or the Video card? What should i do? On the video you can see, that on 13th second there is some gibberish, and on the 53 second that there is something wrong with the display. I have Windows Pro 64x, Asus motherboard and Nvidia videocard. Thank you! Problem video

D

Deleted member 14196

When you reinstall windows did you format the hard drive because if you didn’t you still have the virus most likely

Jun 5, 2019
When you reinstall windows did you format the hard drive because if you didn’t you still have the virus most likely
Well, i have done that. But even if you load the Windows disk, the installation process is also is with mixed colors. I have updated the Bios now, and the problem is still there. So i have decided it's either the Motherboard, or Videocard, but i think it's videocard, so i'll be buying a new one.

TRENDING THREADS