AT&T Canada Calling

Jones

Distinguished
May 7, 2004

I've decided that I will be taking the phone back to Radio Shack
tomorrow after making 2 calls in 2 days to VZ Customer Service... Both
Reps have told me that Canada calling is no longer included in the AC
$39.99 as of May 10th and that they have introduced NAC - North
America's Choice starting @ $59.99. A far cry from what I was
"promised"... Glad to know someone will be losing commission just to
complete a sale.

AT&T however has an add on for $9.99/month which will allow calling to
Canada, Puerto Rico and USVI as well as roaming in those countries.
http://www.attwireless.com/nap/

Anyone been on this add-on feature before?

Comments?

Suggestions on phones?

dna0603@yahoo.com (Jones) wrote in message news:<36e76b3.0406301439.7e1e7247@posting.google.com>...
> I've decided that I will be taking the phone back to Radio Shack
> tomorrow after making 2 calls in 2 days to VZ Customer Service... Both
> Reps have told me that Canada calling is no longer included in the AC
> $39.99 as of May 10th and that they have introduced NAC - North
> America's Choice starting @ $59.99. A far cry from what I was
> "promised"... Glad to know someone will be losing commission just to
> complete a sale.
>
> AT&T however has an add on for $9.99/month which will allow calling to
> Canada, Puerto Rico and USVI as well as roaming in those countries.
> http://www.attwireless.com/nap/
>
> Anyone been on this add-on feature before?
>
> Comments?
>
> Suggestions on phones?

YES! I have this feature. It's the best feature you could possibly
get from any cell phone service provider. Definitely add this feature
to your account. You can call Canada and you won't pay long distance.
Also you can even roam in canada using this feature and again pay
nothing extra. So effectively it opens up Canada completely to you
for long distance and roaming at no extra charge. If you roam in
Canada, you'll easily save thousands of dollars a month.