AT&T Supports Zero-Rating DirecTV Video Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digistar

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Pardon the pun but... ATT Don't give nothin' until they have Sucked all the Blood out of You First ! Wish Ronnie was here to breakup the Bells again !

campbelln

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
> He later added that AT&T is "extremely bullish on the pro-consumer benefits of sponsored data."

What about the pro-consumer benefits of net neutrality?

somebodyspecial

Honorable
Sep 20, 2012
For those that love/hate trump. He has said it is TERRIBLE to merge here. Clinton surely would have allowed it. Trump has said it would limit choices and drive up costs, while commenting it was too much power to hold by one company.

The question is, can they push the merger through before trump is in? Lib news (everyone but fox), is all commenting his advisers like it, but they forget who the president is, and that it's his agenda. How many times did advisers tell him to stop tweeting? LOL. Pence hates gay marriage (an adviser), but trump says who cares. Again, president sets agenda, despite wishful thinking ;)

Advisers/news (cbs,cnn etc) - 70% chance it passes (remember news said 80-90% clinton wins...LOL).
Trump - Terrible deal for consumers.

We'll know soon I guess :)

somebodyspecial

Honorable
Sep 20, 2012
Note that isn't a comment on which way I'd go on ANY of those issues (including who I voted for...ROFL), other than to block the merger :) Yes, I hope it dies a quick death, along with any other merger that limits choice or has the potential to end up with so much control in one place prices go up as competition dies. FCC needs to block the data crap too here. No special bits please. Wilkins is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.