Hi Does anybody know how to read at work fax format using xp , as i have
bought a new computer with xp on it and have down loaded old fax information
from my old computer but i cant read anly of it now.
--
lindsay

As usual, the FAQ has you covered.
http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders/FAQFAX.htm#_Toc88835136