Atari LETA 137304-1001 and 137304-2002

Does anyone know if there is any difference between the Atari LETA
chips? There are 2 part numbers for LETA chips that I have found:
137304-1001 is on MH, CC, and SYS1 games. 137304 is on SYS2 games and
some others. Can a -2002 chip be used on a PCB that originally had a
-1001?

Thx.

-Steve P.

The text *should* read: 137304-2002 is used on System2 games and some
others...

Any help?

Thx.

Steve P.

Charles

I don't know if this will help but my Marble Madness (SYS 1) that is
converted from Roadblasters has the 137304-2002 chip and it works great
for MM.

Thanks for the info!

--
-Steve P.

"Charles" <ectoframe@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message
>I don't know if this will help but my Marble Madness (SYS 1) that is
> converted from Roadblasters has the 137304-2002 chip and it works great
> for MM.

Thanks for the info - much appreciated!

--
-Steve P.