ATI 5770 + Nvidia 8800GTS, trying to test if physx work! HELP

G

HI,
I just did the trick using Phys mod 1.02 to get nvidia to enable physx in the nvidia control panel, but when I try to use FluidMark to test it.. my system keep crashing and reboot.. Furthmore, I tried clicking in FluildMark "Display Physx Properties," but nothing show up.

I have even tried GeeXLab and it does the same thing, crashed my computer and then reboot.. can anyone help plz..why I can't run test or why it keep crashing?

G

Hi,
I am currently using Window 7 x64 bit and I believe you can do ATI+ nvidia as physx on it..

I installed the latest driver for my ATI 5770 and driver 196.21 for my nvidia gts8800.. I checked nvidia control panel and it showed physx "enabled." Problem is I'm trying to test if it is indeed running as a physx with my ATI 5770. But everytime I test it on FluidMark I get system crash and then rebooted...

jedimasterben

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2007
FluidMark NEVER worked for me when I tried it with my 4830/9500GT combo (now 5870/8800GT, still doesn't work). However, any other program or game I've tried has worked perfectly. Batman: AA has full PhysX acceleration and 3Dmark Vantage confirms it is active as well.

Try another program.

TRENDING THREADS