Ati 9800 pro problem

Someone

I just got the card 3 months ago...But now...on cold boot the graphics are all messed up. The motherboard splash screen is messed up and so is windows...But if I reboot 2-3 times it all clears up.

Ryan

someone@somedomain.com.invalid wrote:

> I just got the card 3 months ago...But now...on cold boot the graphics are all messed up. The motherboard splash screen is messed up and so is windows...But if I reboot 2-3 times it all clears up.

This is an nVidia message board try alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati.

You asked in the NVidia Newsgroup. Try ATI's.

--
DaveW